Note! Postponed call
The Foundation supports research and education related to economics and technology involving collaboration between Swedish and Finnish researchers.
The application period begins March 1.
Note! Postponed call due to o the COVID-19 outbreak.
Who can apply?
Applications are primarily received from universities and institutions of higher education.
The application period begins March 1. The deadline for applications is April 1 until midnight.
In the e-application the compulsory data and appendices are stated. It is important that the application is extensive and complete for a correct handling of the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For the application, the Foundation's application form must be used which can be found in the form archive.
In the application the following must be stated/attached:
- The vice-chancellor’s or equivalent’s certification
- CVs of the PI and the co-investigators
- A comprehensive project description in English
- A project summary in English
- A popularly pitched summary in Swedish, max 3 500 characters incl. space
- A project budget, using the Foundation’s template
- If the project is co-funded by the applicant’s own higher-education institution and other financiers
- If funding has been applied for, will be applied for, or has been received for the same purposes from another organization
The decisions of the Board of Directors will be sent to the applicants by letter and information about approved grants will be posted on the Foundation’s web site when the board minutes have been approved.